- Understanding how to set up a search on USAJOBS.gov and filter out jobs that aren’t a good fit,
- Breaking down special hiring programs and lesser known international and intelligence jobs,
- Defining terms like grade and series, and offering insider tips on finding top opportunities
- Revealing a step-by-step explanation of what happens during the application review process,
- Sharing concrete tips for crafting a government-specific resume, and
- Giving insight on proactive network building and how to conduct an informational interview
PathtoPMF.com is the “go-to” guide for prospective applicants in navigating the PMF process from application to job placement. The guide shares advice with applicants based on interviews with more than 60 current and past PMFs, nearly a dozen career advisors, and several federal agency program coordinators.
The guide offers a comprehensive resource for every stage of the application process, including:
- Historical program overview and insider insight on the PMF program,
- Tips on the application process and past interview questions,
- Practical advice on the online and in-person assessment,
- Analysis from historical data on popular graduate degrees, top universities, and top hiring agencies, and
- Successfully managing the job fair and placement process.
Note: If you want to download our first guide, Managing the PMF Application Process, you can fill out the same form as above, after which you will receive a confirmation email directing you to a page where you can download both guides. Alternatively, you can access the guide via Slideshare, and of course the content of the guide, broken down by section, will always be available to view on PathtoPMF.com under the main navigation tab labeled “The Guides”.